3/7/10

Ok. Not vintage, but rediculously sweet.





I found these cute pink flats in a thrift store. I dont normally look at the apparel, but when walking by, they caught my eye. They are richly pink, brand new, and my size. It's like winning the lottery (ok, a small-not-gonna-make-me-rich lottery) when I find something cool like this. They look as beautiful as a treat from Cupcake a la Mode . So nice to look at, you dont want to indulge.

By the way, you will probably be savoring a french toast or a raspberry lemonade cup cake on my big day. Ummm...so good.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to wear these on the big day?? I'm looking for some super cute green flats for my big day! I'd love heels, but Brandon doesn't like that idea! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not on the big day. Heels for me!

    ReplyDelete